Sunday, January 30, 2011

t-52 days (PLEASE don't wait, comment at http://lookmomnohands.posterous.com)

So I may very well be giving up on Cymbalta, possibly in lieu of a bottle of Celexa that I still have, and a lack of reasons not to use that. When faced with the huge trial I've had in getting ahold of freaking Cymbalta, especially (but not limited to the "free samples" I was promised by my primary care, as well as my psychiatrist... Don't get me wrong, it's not the Doctors' fault that I am domiciled with my parents and can't afford to pay $7-22 per dose of this crap... Anyway, I have been off Cymbalta for a time, and I feel I'm safe to go back here. Will be documenting that, and will have to review my past experience of side effects and stuff. One thing is for sure, the major reason I had for switching away from it, assuming memory still serves, no longer applies.

Meanwhile I'm still working through things with my family. My wife and son are still around occasionally. My parents help where they can, and try not to be overbearing. I'm sure they'll have a comment here at least once in the coming days. Whether I have to post it for them or not...
I can only change myself.
You can spend all your time focusing on being right, or you can be happy, (or married, or have a good relationship). I'm going to focus on giving up being right all the time and see what happens with those who I would have been focusing on convincing. I need to focus on backing up other's opinions, rather than killing myself to prove my point.

Does any of this make sense?
Amber, Laura, etc.

Posted via email from lookmomnohands' posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment