Thursday, August 26, 2010

Okay social network! How do I go about shipping consumer electronics to Delhi, India?

To whom it may concern:

I have been in contact with the United States Postal Service in order to fulfill an order placed via www.ebay.com auction for consumer electronics. First let me ask you all (I apologize for emailing those of you to whom this does not apply), would one of you mind telling me how and when to contact (preferably via email) the "postal or package delivery service" in Delhi, in order to make sure I can in fact ship this item or how to go about such: Apple iphone 4 (16GB) (AT&T) No Contract! New in Box! - opens in a new window or tab . Furthermore, can someone (one of you, or your superiors I would assume) tell me whether purchases and/or shipping of this kind are taxed by Delhi? Please give me a quote of what percentage (0.000%) I should charge them (assuming Delhi would charge) for shipping and purchasing this sort of item, to the following address: 

new delhi 110085
delhi, DL 110085
India
9650521144

I am in process of sending an invoice to the buyer, and would like to ensure all applicable laws are followed, and everyone's needs are met.

Thank you for taking the time to help me with any information you may have. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Posted via email from lookmomnohands' posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment